The organisers of ADF&PCD Shanghai 2019, which returns to the Convention & Exhibition Center of International Sourcing on 27 & 28 March, have unveiled eight reasons why cosmetics and personal care brands should be at the show.
- The Pentawards Conference - the packaging design award scheme is back in Shanghai hosting its very own conference programme for the second time. This will feature a world-class line-up of globally renowned packaging designers and international brands. The big names already revealed include Marie Dalgar, Yuesai, Marubi, Suntory and Pechoin.
- In addition to the conference, The Pentawards will also be showcasing a unique selection of 2018 winners as part of its Exhibit. This will give visitors the opportunity to see some of the world’s most creative packaging designs first hand.
- Dedicated content that has been specifically designed to help brands meet China’s rapidly changing consumer demands. Customers are asking for higher quality products. They expect companies to be smarter when it comes to the packaging they offer; it needs to be more sustainable, better designed and offer greater levels of consumer interaction. The show has masses of conference and exhibitor content addressing each of these issues.
- Leading industry suppliers will be exhibiting at ADF&PCD Shanghai 2019 with many using the show as the official launchpad for their new technologies and services.
- The event is going to be attended by highly respected brands including Unilever, L’Oréal, Estée Lauder, Beiersdorf, Proya Cosmetics, Johnson & Johnson, Honeywell and Edgewell.
- Visitors can listen to global brands share best practice and learn from technical aerosol and dispensing experts as part of The ADF Conference. They will hear more about the current regulations impacting the industry and how to ensure their aerosol, dispensing and packaging products are in line with legislation.
- Despite the quality of educational content and the array of exhibitors and leading design brands on offer, if visitors register online before the doors open, the event is completely free to attend. Register online for free entrance and save 1,600 renminbi.
- Finally, the show provides the perfect opportunity to network with likeminded individuals from an array of sectors, allowing visitors to exchange opportunities and ideas.
Paul Macdonald, Global Brand Director of the Easyfairs Packaging Portfolio, concludes: “We are very proud of the content we provide to our visitors. We are providing a platform for suppliers and brands in this incredibly exciting and fast-moving region to meet, share ideas, discuss consumer demands, discover what the next big technology is, catch up with latest thinking and do business. By facilitating these business-critical conversations, ADF&PCD Shanghai is pioneering new ways of working. It’s absolutely a must-attend event.”