Digital Supply Chain
Dates: 12-13, March, 2019 – Amsterdam, Netherlands
Contact: Thomas Chapell – firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0)121 200 3810
Twitter: #digitalscm / @TACookEvents
LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8631902
T|A|C Events are delighted to announce Digital Supply Chain will be returning from 12-13 March next year in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
This event will focus specifically on the latest technologies and solutions that are revolutionising the world of supply chain. T|A|C Events’ user-case study driven agenda will help you to build a thorough understanding of the key digital supply chain concepts, as well as deliver tips and tricks for your own project implementation.
The event will kick off with a pre-conference workshop, ‘Applying Agile Thinking to Optimise Your Digital Supply Chain’, led by Patrick Strauss, Visiting Professor at Cranfield University. This is an interactive workshop that has designed to create unique scenarios that stimulate supply chain practice, based on a real-world situation. Attendees will be encouraged to think about agile solutions rather than traditional problem-solving methodologies.
The main conference agenda will consist of speakers from: Unilever, Anglo American, GE Healthcare, AzkoNobel, Libbey Inc. and many more! Plus, there will be roundtable discussion groups, a solution provider exhibition, opportunities to put your questions and comments to the experts and plenty of time to network, including a relaxing evening drinks event following the close of day one.
- Grasping the key pillars for a successful digital supply chain
- Blockchain - how to create value and increase transparency
- Improving your data quality and management
- Enhancing the B2B experience and relationship with e-Commerce
- Automation of the supply chain with artificial intelligence and robotic process
- New digital models for demand planning and forecasting
- Digital transformation projects; from inception to post-implementation
- Digitising your reverse logistics function
Benefits of Attending
- Customer Case Studies - Hear from organisations who have applied digital supply chain principles to their business model and the success they have generated
- A Mixture of Interactive Sessions - Break up the 2 days of insight with different sessions and alter your learning avenues
- Meet Industry Supply Chain Experts - Hear from and speak to supply chain experts and specialists who can impart the insight you are looking for
- Roundtable Discussions - Take part in roundtable discussions and lean on the collective experience and expertise of the wider group
- Panel Discussions - Expert-led panels will tackle the leading challenges and obstacles facing the establishment of a strong digital supply chain
- Build Your Personal Network - Mix with other, like-minded professionals and build your own network of contacts
- Idea Generation - Uncover that previously unknown insight that could revolutionise your supply chain operation
Registration is now live! Don’t miss the opportunity to secure your place at the early bird rate available until Friday 25th January. T|A|C Events also had great group discounts available. If you are interested in bringing your team to the conference, your second delegate will receive a 10% discount and your third a 15% discount. For a group of four, the entire group will receive a 25% discount each - that's four for the price of three!
For all conference updates and interesting, informative content, please join T|A|C Events’ Digital Supply Chain Professionals LinkedIn Group here: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8631902