B2B Online, Europe’s only conference for leaders in eCommerce, digital and marketing from prominent manufacturers and distributors, is coming back to Amsterdam this November.
Whether you’re right at the beginning or your digital transformation journey, looking to create a seamless buying experience for your increasingly demanding customers, or keen to hear how to fend off Amazon, you can hear presentations from those who’ve been there and done that.
Through presentations by our thought-leading speakers, B2B Online will help you learn how to harness innovative digital technologies, track leads better, message effectively, and foster relationships to help your business thrive.
Here’s a sneak peek of who you could learn from at B2B Online 2018:
- Otto Preiss, Group SVP, Chief Operating Officer Digital, ABB
- Peter Bruhn, Senior Digital Advisor to Chief Digital Officers, Takkt AG
- Wendy Dirne, Director Digital Partnerships, Signify
- Robert van Geffen, Global Head of B2B Digital & Activation, Phillips
- Adri Kraa, Chief Digital Officer, Mediq
- Ajit Sivadasan, VP Global eCommerce, Digital Marketing, Lenovo
Unlike other B2B conferences, B2B Online is focused on small group learning and interactive formats so that you can make connections in an intimate setting and actually leave with actionable takeaways to add value to your marketing strategy for 2019.
To see the full the speaker and session line up download the agenda here: http://bit.ly/2vrfKCV
Readers of Logistics Handling get a special 15% off their tickets with the code B2BLH18, get your ticket here: http://bit.ly/2OQ6pfW
Download Agenda: http://bit.ly/2vrfKCV
Book Now: http://bit.ly/2OQ6pfW