An industry-wide understanding of how key players are already monetising fleet data is crucial.
So we'd like to invite you to a free webinar with expert panellists from Mercedes-Benz and Worldline (ATOS) who will share their vision for fleet data.
Sign up for free here to join us on Tuesday December 8th at 11am CET: tu-auto.com/fleet-data-webinar
We will assess:
- The challenges faced in the industry, such as standardisation and privacy, and what the big names are doing to help overcome these challenges
- How data can be effectively monetised and what strategies can be applied so that you can understand the feasibility of a monetisation strategy in your organisation
- Where the disconnect between the industry segments are and how data sharing can help to bring together a fragmented industry to allow for mixed fleets to work more effectively
- Minh Le, Business Developer - Product Manager Connected Living, Worldline by Atos
- Pierre Lussier, Fleetboard Manager France, Mercedes-Benz France
- Join us on Tuesday December 8th at 11am CET. Sign up here: tu-auto.com/fleet-data-webinar
Even if you can't make it on the day, sign up and I'll send you the recording.
Project Director | TU-Automotive
7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK
Office: +44 (0)20 7375 7516 | (USA Toll Free) 1 800 814 3459 ext 7516
Email: [email protected]