Isotrak, Inc. has announced a strategic partnership with UniPro Foodservice, Inc., to deliver full end-to-end solutions to UniPro's Member fleets.
Utilising Isotrak's fleet management software and web-based dashboard, UniPro's Members will optimise transportation resources to gain real-time visibility into measuring the delivery performance of their fleet. This means benefiting from minute-to-minute ETAs as it pertains to the trucks arriving at each point-of-delivery, whether they are on-time, early, or late -- and by how many minutes. The suite of benefits and solutions that UniPro's Members receive will enable them to holistically manage delivery performance and help their operations thrive.
These benefits include:
- DOT-compliant applications with automated reporting, including electronic HOS (Hours of Service) and ELDs (Electronic Logging Devices)
- Real-time visibility over on-time delivery performance of their fleet measured against the plan (plan vs. actual), in order to meet just-in-time commitments
- Seamless supply chain integration with ERP systems (transportation management systems, warehouse management systems, route planning & dispatch systems)
- Electronic Proof-of-delivery (ePOD)
- Integrated safety cameras
As part of Isotrak's offering, UniPro Members will have the tools to be in compliance with new DOT regulations and food safety mandates, with the latter monitoring temperature control to ensure quality and safety of food during transportation.
Isotrak's software platform is modular, configurable, SaaS-based and integrates with other enterprise software systems throughout the supply chain. Each user creates customizable widgets with an exception-based dashboard that analyses data and provides real-time operational intelligence relevant to that individual. This allows customers to prioritize issues and change business outcomes before an issue occurs or as it's occurring, versus reacting to a problem that may have already made a negative impact.
"We look forward to collaborating with UniPro Foodservice and providing fleet solutions to UniPro Members that we've developed for foodservice distributors and grocery retailers over the last 16 years," states Brett Conner, president at Isotrak. "This partnership will provide meaningful telematics and delivery performance management to ensure on-time and safe delivery for each of UniPro's Member fleets."