New colour-changing icons show vehicles speed with Quartix Pay As You Go

Map icons that change colour with a vehicles speed have been added to Quartix Pay As You Go, the popular online tracking system. Andy Kirk, sales and marketing director, said: With increasing emphasis on health and safety, this new feature is exactly what our customers have been asking for. Its extremely easy to understand. 

An operator can see by glancing at their screen whether a driver is travelling a little too fast, crawling along because of heavy traffic or for some reason has stopped completely. A fleets every vehicle is shown in real-time. Its possible to see exactly whats happening, and where, twenty-four hours a day. In addition, all historical data are held so it can be used at any time for health and safety/performance reviews.

Today, Quartix Pay As You Go accounts for 67 per cent of the companys overall sales. Kirk  added: This rapid rise is being driven by strong demand. The reason is straightforward: no-one wants to be tied to a long-term vehicle-tracking contract during a downturn. Quartix Pay-As-You-Go has proved to be just the right product at just the right time. In 2010, thanks to innovative features such as our latest Speeding Reports, we anticipate PAYG will account for 80 per cent of sales, with lease-finance and outright purchase taking up the remaining 20 per cent.

Comments (0)

Add a Comment

This thread has been closed from taking new comments.

Editorial: +44 (0)1892 536363
Publisher: +44 (0)208 440 0372
Subscribe FREE to the weekly E-newsletter