Where are your assets and how are they being used?
These are the two most important features of a fleet management solution that once perfected opens up a whole new world of efficiency and cost saving.
Telematics Update takes a look at some of the latest developments in this area, bringing cases from both Europe and the US together in a concise article that sums up the present and the future of connected fleets. You will get exclusive comments from Hertz, Scania, Panasonic and others who consider industry topics including remote diagnostics, fleet workforce management and driver behaviour as well as real case-studies that are improving fleet efficiency.
Telematics Update has released an exclusive update on the connected fleets industry, taking into account case studies from both Europe and North America. Experts from Hertz, Panasonic, Scania and others discuss the importance of knowing where your assets are and how they are being used.
Through reading this report you will:
- Understand how to connect a fleet regardless of whether they are fitted with the same telematics solutions or not to create a single-view of all assets
- Hear from market leaders on the latest coaching systems for drivers that include real-time feedback as well as specific training on eco-driving to reduce a fleets' fuel and maintenance costs
- Explore how video analytics and workforce management will be the next tool for connected fleets offered on a single platform to increase fleet efficiency, improve driver behaviour and aid insurance claims
Newly-Released Connected Fleets Article
- Exclusive insight from Europe and the US
- Real examples of actual use-cases that are benefiting fleets right now
- Industry-leading representatives from Hertz, Panasonic and Scania give their view
Take a look at the free article here: telematicsupdate.com/fleeteurope/content